Apple have just announced the line-up for this year’s Apple Music Festival, and it’s safe to say that you should get excited. We knew that this was going to be a big one since it marks the event’s 10th birthday, but the list of stars that will congregate at London’s legendary Roundhouse this September is jaw-dropping nonetheless.
From September 18th to 30th, you’ll be able to enjoy the following live acts:
- September 18th: Elton John
- September 19th: The 1975
- September 20th: Alicia Keys
- September 21st: One Republic
- September 23rd: Calvin Harris
- September 25th: Robbie Williams
- September 26th: Bastille
- September 27th: Britney Spears
- September 28th: Michael Bublé
- September 30th: Chance the Rapper
Of course, the best thing about the Apple Music Festival remains the fact that you don’t even need to buy a ticket in order to attend. Those 10 spectacular nights will be available both live and on-demand; all you need is a membership to Apple Music to enjoy the show from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, Apple TV, or Android mobile.
Beats 1, the Apple Music radio station, will let fans get even more involved in the action during the Festival by offering exclusive playlists, artist news, and backstage interviews, so remember to listen in throughout September in order to hear everything that’s been going on.
With legendary luminaries from Britney to Elton taking part, this year’s Apple Music Festival is more than expected to live up to expectations. In the words of Oliver Schusser, Apple’s vice president of International Content: “This year’s Apple Music Festival builds on that incredible legacy and we couldn’t be more excited to have another amazing line-up to celebrate our 10th birthday.”
Schusser wasn’t alone in his enthusiasm. Thousands of fans have taken to Twitter to celebrate the line-up and predict playlists. The stars themselves have also expressed their passion for the project. Here’s just a little of what they’ve been saying:
- “I love London and performing at the Roundhouse! I can’t wait to see you there. It’s going to be magic!” – Alicia Keys
- “I’m so excited to go back to London, which is a special place for me to visit and I’m really looking forward to performing at the Apple Music Festival.” – Britney Spears
- “I am so excited to be playing at the Roundhouse. I love London and can’t wait to share this fantastic experience at the Apple Music Festival with my fans.” – Elton John
Remember to get your membership and get involved before the Apple Music Festival kicks off later this month.